All the flavor you crave without the sugar, flour, and fillers.
What makes these perfect is the pumpkin and pumpkin spice seasoning. Pair that with almond butter and you get the picture. Warm, naturally sweet, and good for you too.
- Pumpkin is rich in vitamin A for immunity and skin health
- Pumpkin Pie Spice adds sweetness and spices like cinnamon help to balance blood sugar & decrease craving.
- Almond butter contains heart-healthy fats, protein & fiber to make these a satisfying treat!
- 1 cup almond butter (organic)
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, chocolate chips or cranberries (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Add to muffin tin sprayed with coconut oil.
- Bake for 25 mins @ 350.
- Let cool completely. Enjoy!
I wanted to share with you the recipe for my pumpkin muffins. They are delicious and so much healthier for you than all that “pumpkinie stuff” that’s out there today. They’re gluten-free and grain-free, and they use pumpkin puree, almond butter, a little bit of maple syrup, and some salt, but we also use pumpkin pie spice – that’s the game changer! When you make these, they keep your blood sugar balance they also don’t cause any further cravings and they’re really easy to travel with. I take these for breakfast, I use them as a snack. I’ll simply put some almond butter on them and it’s really delicious. You can eat them plain too, give them a try.